Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Scania is a Company of Swedish origin with more than 100 years of history, being a reference in our automotive sector. We have 45,000 employees in one hundred countries in different parts of the world committed to driving the shift to a sustainable transport system.
We are a team united by strong values with a firm and supportive culture, where each person is recognized and respected and has the potential to contribute to the company´s growth. We create a flexible workplace based on individual needs where diversity and inclusion are key to making Scania one of the best places to work.
We are looking for Risk & Complaince Officer for Scania Iberica in a dynamic and challenge context.
As Risk and Compliance, you provide advice and make recommendations to establish effective risk assessment and risk management activities; you ensure the application of controls and compliance with policies and procedures; and contribute to the overall effectiveness of operations and optimization of Scania resources by championing the mainstreaming of Scania´s risk and compliance framework.
• Ensure risk assessment is embedded in planning and decision making through monitoring of key risk appetite metrics and risk indicators, and regular updating of risk registers, including progress towards implementing the risk mitigation actions.
• Provide specialised advice to local Scania management and staff on risk & compliance issues and on maintaining an effective internal control environment to support operational efficiency.
• Provide advice and promote enhancement and/or initiate establishment of adequate internal control systems with clear accountabilities including performance and risk management systems, monitoring and oversight processes and support their implementation.
• Develop and/or contribute to the development of compliance by 1st Line of Defence colleagues for managing the risk and compliance process, including criteria for conducting risk and compliance missions, training materials and modules, etc. following the international best practices.
• Facilitate periodic and ad hoc risk assessments led by local management team : identify and assess risks, evaluate effectiveness of the internal controls, assess the potential for fraud and corruption in operational activities. Recommend appropriate actions to the relevant units or management level, and contribute to corporate learning.
• Support managers in their fact finding reviews and fraud risk assessments. Collect and analyse data on fraud incidents, fraud risk metrics, and fraud risk appetite, provide training in AFAC standards.
• Support managers in analysing, preparing and sharing risk information with external stakeholders to contribute to UN system-wide engagement and collaboration with donors and partners
• Assess information/training needs and prepare and deliver training programmes or information sessions for colleagues to enhance understanding of risk management and compliance with Scania policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
• Participate in the Scania Risk & Compliance network/structure
• Other duties, as required.
We offer you a good work environment based on a flexible culture and development
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working
· Development program
· Scania Benefits (health insurance, life insurance, employee discount, +Salud programme,etc.)
At Scania we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Our major concern is to provide you with the best candidate experience. We will only focus on your capabilities to perform the position and will guarantee equal opportunities for every candidate. Also we would like to inform you that our People.
• University degree in business/public administration, finance, accounting, international development, audit or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or training/courses in audit, performance and risk management or other related fields. A DPO certificate following the AEPD scheme is a must. Familiar with issues such as data protection, AML, anticorruption etc.
• Minimum 4 of relevant progressively responsible experience in leading, undertaking and/or contributing to risk management activities, including assessing and recommending effective internal controls and mitigation actions, in various organizations that use modern enterprise risk management frameworks, techniques and systems.
• Fluent English, desirable Portuguese.
• Knowledge O365.