Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Scania is a Company of Swedish origin with more than 100 years of history, being a reference in our automotive sector. We have 45,000 employees in one hundred countries in different parts of the world committed to driving the shift to a sustainable transport system.
We are a team united by strong values with a firm and supportive culture, where each person is recognized and respected and has the potential to contribute to the company´s growth. We create a flexible workplace based on individual needs where diversity and inclusion are key to making Scania one of the best places to work.
We are looking for Accounting Manager for Scania Iberica in a dynamic and challenge context.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compliance of CFM (Common Financial Model) group reporting and local statutory and fiscal accounting requirements.
· Assuring correct input from legacy systems to the General ledger
· Reconciliation of sub-ledgers, intercompany accounts, AP, bank and other Balance sheet items
· Coordination and communication with external auditors, satisfying their needs for information and explanations
· Tax calculations, presentations and payments (where applicable)
· Handle financial reporting through HFM and other reporting solutions in time and with quality
· Get to know the captive retail staff and understand the retail business in depth
· Lead and develop Iberica Accounting department (Spain and Portugal).
· Coach and continue developing the technical and soft skills of the Accounting Team (8 employees)
· Responsible for continuous and constantly process improvements and simplification in the department.
· Maintain strong internal controls and ensure compliance with company's policies & procedures.
· Treasury function. Cash flow management and forecasting
We offer you a good work environment based on a flexible culture and development
· Competitive salary + variable compensation
· Company car
· Flexible working
· Development program
· Scania Benefits (health insurance, life insurance, employee discount, +Salud programme,etc.)
At Scania we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Our major concern is to provide you with the best candidate experience. We will only focus on your capabilities to perform the position and will guarantee equal opportunities for every candidate. Also we would like to inform you that our People.
· Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Accounting.
· High level of English. Portuguese is desirable.
· Minimum 8 years of accounting experience and at least 3 years as external auditor.
· Previous experience in Big 4 will be a plus
· Strong knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP technical accounting and legal financial reporting obligations. Portuguese is desirable.
· Capable of managing several projects at the same time, used to deliver in closed deadlines.
· Team management experience including ability to build a team.
· Used to work on changing environments and under pressure.
· Experience of working in different ERP systems and system migrations
If you have a continuous improvement spirit to work in an international context and share our commitment to the future, we encourage you to apply.